Evaluation
Research
skills
I didn’t exactly
research into a large range of websites when conducting my article. I must admit my mind was slightly made up
before I even got into the research and therefore maybe I wasn’t as broad
minded as I should’ve been. On the other hand, what I did read was fairly
challenging in terms of the language used and did give both sides to the
argument.
Journalistic
and writing skills
To be
honest, I believe I am a good writer and I can express my opinions quite well.
I think that this is evident in my article as it is all my own words and in
that sense I'm pleased with my writing skills. However, I've never really typed
up an article on such a specific subject, so I'm not experienced in journalism
although it is something which does appeal to me.
Indesign
skills that I've learnt
Indesign reminds
me very much of photoshop and that's something which I've never really been
good at. However, with this task we just needed to understand the basics -
which I did. Having said that, I didn't make the final article page as
appealing as I would've liked to and feel that I should've played around more
with the colours.
Web
publishing skills
This was the
first blog which I’ve posted, so I was inexperienced at using Blogger. However,
it was fairly straightforward and it took me very little time and effort to
publish my blog onto the web.
No comments:
Post a Comment